STUDENT DIRECT STREAM (SDS)
From 7th June 2018, the Government of Canada has launched the Student Direct Stream (SDS) program for Indian students which streamlines the process of admission in Universities and Colleges in Canada.We at ASTA ACHIEVERS, thrive to extend the benefits of SDS to our students wishing to study in Canada.
SDS Program Requirements:
Parameters for students applying for a program under SDS are listed below:
•Admission in a full-time program at a University, College, Institute, or CEGEP recognized as a Designated Learning Institution (DLI).
•An IELTS score of 6 overall with a minimum score of 6 for any module (Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking).
•Student has to invest in a special Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) of CAD$ 10,000 to cover living expenses of one year of stay in Canada.
•Proof of advance payment of the tuition fee for one (1) year.
• Proof of Medical examination at least one week before submission of the visa application.
• Visa application must be filed online electronically.
BENEFITS OF SDS:
• Visa process is simplified and streamlined.
• Financial documentation curtailed.
• Quick visa processing with a standard turnaround time of 20 calendar days or less post submission of visa application and biometrics.
FOR DETAILED CONSULTATION
Call: +91- 8882753420, 9871882724
Email: [email protected]
|Tags:||#canada student visa, # student visa consultant in gurgoan, # best student visa consultant in gurgoan, # student visa consultant in DLf phase 1|