IELTS writing classes in Gurgoan
May 12, 2021 37 people Latest news
It surprises some students when we tell them that they only need to write 13 sentences for writing task 2:
- Introduction: 3 sentences(40-50 words)
- First main body paragraph: 5 sentences(90-110 words)
- Second main body paragraph: 5 sentences(90-110 words)
- Conclusion: 1 sentence(30-40 words)
- Address all parts of the task(Paraphrasing)
- Present a clear position (my view)
- Outline sentence(what will be discussed further)
QUESTION- Should we put more than one idea in each body paragraph or just one idea?
- Some questions require you to put more than one idea in each body paragraph. For example, if the question asks you to explain the advantages, disadvantages, reasons, causes or solutions, you must give more than one. Therefore a "firstly, secondly, finally" paragraph structure is perfect. If the question doesn't contain a plural word, one idea per paragraph is fine.
- A compound sentence
- Extra information surrounded by commas
- Not only but also sentence, An examples by using passive verbs
- Conditional sentence
- A complex sentence
- Example statement-personal, research, survey, study
- Use of a semicolon to link two related sentences
- If you've written a good essay, there's no need for a 'difficult' or 'impressive' conclusion. Just let the conclusion do its job: it should restate your answer in a clear and simple way.
- Start with- to conclude, in conclusion, in summarization, to summarize, to recapitulate
- Both logics with different vocabulary.
Always remember these below-mentioned points while writing Task-2
- how well you address the question
- clarity of your idea
- not to write sentences or phrases that are vague or irrelevant
- overall paragraph structure
- paragraph movement
- coherence between neighboring sentences
- not to do repetition and variety of vocabulary
- use of connectives to link sentence clauses
- anything else that 'tightens up' your writing
Asta Achievers is the best institute in Gurgoan, where the best method is taught to get a high score in the IELTS exam. Our trainers are highly qualified and their unique way of teaching always help students to obtain higher band score. our best study material and way of teaching always help in getting an 8+ band score in the writing module. if someone needs more information then visit our website www.astaachiever.com or make a phone call at 9871882724.