student visa consultant near me
July 01, 2021 51 people Latest news
STUDY IN FINLAND, WHY?
We at ASTA ACHIEVERS, infuse all possible efforts for providing the benefits of quality education to our students wishing to study in Finland. Following are the key features and benefits of studying in Finland.
- As per OECD, PISA survey 2016-2012, Finland provides world-class, modern, and cutting-edge education.
- Finland has been ranked as the most competitive, wealthy, and happiest country with excellent infrastructure and a well-functioning society.
- Finland is a corruption-less, safe and clean country. It is home to NOKIA, KONE, UPM- High Tech society.
- As per Newsweek, 18th August 2010, “Finland ranked as the best overall country as well as the best high-income country and the best country for education. Also, World Economic Forum, 2015 has quoted that Finland has best higher education and training system in the world.”
- Universities in Finland provide different scholarships to international students willing to pursue bachelor as well as Masters programs. These scholarships cover 50% of the first year’s tuition fees. Further, if a student scores required credits for the program same scholarship of 50% tuition fees waiver is extended in the coming academic years.
- Finland gives two years of post-study work permit to international students.
- International students are at liberty to work part-time for 25 hours per week during the academic session. However, they can work full time during holidays.
- Students having knowledge of Finnish language are able to get higher wages per hour as compared to the students having no knowledge of Finnish language.
FOR DETAILED CONSULTATION
Call: +91- 8882753420, 9871882724
Email: [email protected]
we ( Asta Achievers) are the best visa consultant in Gurgaon. If you are looking to study abroad then get proper guidance from our expert team.