July 08, 2021 72 people Latest news
BENEFITS FOR STUDENTS LOOKING FOR EDUCATION FROM CANADA
We at ASTA ACHIEVERS, infuse all possible efforts to provide true and honest guidance to our students aspiring to study abroad. Following are the key features and benefits of studying in Canada.
- One concern that the international students have is whether after completion of studies from Canada will there be any benefits of Canadian Education in their permanent residency status? And will it help in career?
- It is notable that the number of Canadian Permanent Residency holders who had both study permit and work permit prior to their application for permanent residency has grown manifold, almost 300% for the period between 2008 to 2017.
- Such mammoth rise can be attributed up to considerable extent to the rising popularity of Canada’s Post Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWPP). Canada’s Post Graduation Work Permit Program gives an opportunity to international students who have graduated from a Designated Learning Institute (DLI) to gain valuable Canadian work experience which in turn gives these international students an edge over the other candidates while applying for Permanent Residency.
- Another striking feature or benefit of education from Canada is that the permanent residents who had their study permits and work permits before their application for permanent residency have higher average income in comparison to those permanent residents who arrived in Canada through other immigration programs.
- Children of permanent residents are more likely to pursue higher education in comparison to Canadian citizens and also earn higher income than the Canadian citizens.
- Permanent residents with prior Canadian work experience are more likely to be employed in comparison to the permanent residents from other immigration or permanent residency programs. The difference or variance is of 240%. A fresh permanent resident who has Canadian education and work experience is also likely to increase his annual income by 57% as compared to other permanent residents.
FOR DETAILED CONSULTATION
Call: +91- 8882753420,9871882724
Email: [email protected]