English spoken clases in Maneshar
September 11, 2021 22 people Latest news
Daily vocab (Day 21)
- Actual means that something is real or true.
- This is the actual sword that the King owned, not a fake one.
- To amaze someone is to surprise them very much.
- The news in the paper amazed Jack.
- A charge is a price to pay for something.
- The charge for the shirts was $15.00.
Comfort [kamfart] v.
- To comfort someone means to make them feel better. –
Contact [kantaekt] v.
- To contact someone is to speak or write to them.
- I contacted Sue about my party.
Customer [kastamar] n.
- A customer is a person who buys something at a store.
- The customer put a few items in a bag.
Deliver [dili'var] v.
- To deliver something is to take it from one place to another.
- The man delivered Chinese food to my house.
- To earn means to get money for the work you do.
- He earns his living as a chef in a great restaurant.
Gate [geit] n.
- A gate is a type of door. Gates are usually made of metal or wood.
- We want to put up a wooden gate around our house.
Include [inklu:d] v.
- To include something means to have it as part of a group.
- Does this meal include a soft drink?
- To manage something means to control or be in charge of it.
- I had to manage the meeting myself.
Mystery [misteri] n.
- A mystery is something that is difficult to understand or explain.
- The path on the map was a complete mystery to me.
- To occur means to happen.
- When did the thunderstorm occur?
- If A is the opposite of B, A is completely different from B.
- The opposite of black is white .
- A plate is a flat round thing that you put food on.
- I put my plate down so I could put some food on it.
- To receive something is to get it.
- I received a present on my birthday.
Reward [riwoird] n.
- A reward is something given in exchange for good behavior or work.
- He was given a reward for his excellent performance.
- To set something is to put it somewhere.
- Please set the dice down on the table.
- To steal is to take something that is not yours.
- The men tried to steal money from the bank.
- A thief is someone who quietly takes things that do not belong to them.
- A thief broke into our home and took my mother's jewelry.
Asta Achievers is very well-known institute in Gurgoan as well as nearby areas that help to improve the skills. So if you want to enhance your communication skills then connect with our expert team for a free assessment test.