IELTS coaching institute in DLF phase 1
October 07, 2021 27 people Latest news
Vocab daily use day 22
- Actual means that something is real or true.
- This is the actual sword that the King owned, not a fake one.
- To amaze someone is to surprise them very much.
- The news in the paper amazed Jack.
- A charge is the price to pay for something.
- The charge for the shirts was $15.00.
Comfort [kamfart] v.
- To comfort someone means to make them feel better. –
Contact [kantaekt] v.
- To contact someone is to speak or write to them.
- I contacted Sue about my party.
Customer [kastamar] n.
- A customer is a person who buys something at a store.
- The customer put a few items in a bag.
Deliver [dili'var] v.
- To deliver something is to take it from one place to another.
- The man delivered Chinese food to my house.
- To earn means to get money for the work you do.
- He earns his living as a chef in a great restaurant.
Gate [geit] n.
- A gate is a type of door. Gates are usually made of metal or wood.
- We want to put up a wooden gate around our house.
Include [inklu:d] v.
- To include something means to have it as part of a group.
- Does this meal include a soft drink?
- To manage something means to control or be in charge of it.
- I had to manage the meeting myself.
Mystery [misteri] n.
- A mystery is something that is difficult to understand or explain.
- The path on the map was a complete mystery to me.
- To occur means to happen.
- When did the thunderstorm occur?
- If A is the opposite of B, A is completely different from B.
- The opposite of black is white.
- A plate is a flat round thing that you put food on.
- I put my plate down so I could put some food on it.
- To receive something is to get it.
- I received a present on my birthday.
Reward [riwoird] n.
- A reward is something given in exchange for good behavior or work.
- He was given a reward for his excellent performance.
- To set something is to put it somewhere.
- Please set the dice down on the table.
- To steal is to take something that is not yours.
- The men tried to steal money from the bank.
- A thief is someone who quietly takes things that do not belong to them.
- A thief broke into our home and took my mother's jewelry.
Asta Achievers is the best IELTS coaching center in DLF phase 1 which is known as the best institute in Gurgaon. If you are looking for the best IELTS institute, definitely join Asta Achievers.
[email protected], [email protected]