October 14, 2021 23 people Latest news
Daily use vocab ( Day 24):
- To cheer is to give a loud shout of approval or encouragement.
- The crowd all cheered when the home team won.
- If something is complex, it has many small parts. It is hard to understand.
- A jig-saw puzzle can be complex because it has so many pieces.
- A critic is someone who gives their opinions about movies, books, plays
- The wine critic tasted the wine so he could give his opinion.
- An event is something that happens, especially something important.
- Finishing high school was a major event in his life.
Exercise [eksarsaiz] v.
- To exercise is to run or play sports so that you can be healthy.
- You should exercise every day.
Fit [fit] v.
- If something fits, it is small enough or the right size to go there.
- The colorful eggs fit into the box.
- Friendship is the relationship between people who are friends.
- Michael and Lisa have a very strong friendship with each other.
- A guide is someone who shows you where to go.
- We followed a guide at the park.
Lack [laek] n.
- If there is a lack of something, there is not enough of it.
- His only problem is a lack of money.
- A passage is a long area with walls that goes from one place
- The long passage led us to the other side of the field.
Perform [perform] v.
- To perform is to do something in front of people who watch.
- He will perform a song for the class.
- Pressure is what you apply to make someone do something.
- They put pressure on him to change his mind.
- If something is probable, it is likely to happen.
- It is probable that you will get a good grade if you study for the test.
- If something is public, it is meant for everyone to use.
- I went to the public park to play with my friends.
- To strike someone or something is to hit them.
- She struck the other girl in the face.
- To support something is to like it and help it be successful.
- Everyone at work supports the new plan.
Task [taesk] n.
- A task is a work that someone has to do.
- Who has the task of building the brick wall?
- A term is a word for something.
- often use the term “oops” when I make a mistake.
- To unite is to get together to do something.
- If we unite, we can finish our project faster.
Asta Achievers is the best place to learn and enhance skills . If you want to improve your skills and knowledge please connect our expert team .
[email protected], [email protected]