IELTS coaching center in DLF phase 1
October 18, 2021 33 people Latest news
Daily Use vocab day 25
- To associate means to connect something with a person or thing.
- Most people associate birthday parties with having fun.
- The environment is the place where people work or live.
- Keeping our environment clean is important to our health.
Factory [faektari] n.
- A factory is a building where things are made or put together.
- We have only one factory in our town.
- A feature is an important part of something.
- The cell phone has many features.
Instance [instans] n.
- An instance is an example of something.
- I have never experienced an instance of hate. Have you?
- To involve means to be actively taking part in something.
- The whole family was involved in playing the game.
- Medicine is something you take to feel better or treat an illness.
- The doctor gave me medicine for my cold.
- A mix is different things put together.
- The green mix we made in science class spilled onto the table.
- To organize is to plan or get ready for an event.
- Make a list to help you organize the things you need.
- A period is the amount of time when something happens.
- In one period in Europe, there were many knights.
- If people populate an area, they live there.
- Billions ofpeople populate the Earth.
- To produce something is to make or grow it.
- This tree produces apples every year.
- A range is a number or a set of similar things.
- I saw a range of cars to choose from.
Recognize [rekagnaiz] v
- To recognize something is to know it because you have seen it before.
- I recognized an old friend from many years ago.
- If something is regular, it happens often and in equal amounts of time.
- Our regular lunchtime is around noon.
- A sign is a notice giving information, directions, a warning, etc.
- The sign indicated that today would be a bad day.
- A tip is a pointed end of something.
- The tip of his pen was very sharp.
- A tradition is something people have been doing for a long time.
- Marriage is a tradition all over the world.
- Trash is waste material or unwanted or worthless things.
- Please take out the trash; it smells bad.
- If something is wide, it is large from side to side.
- The door was as wide as my arms.
Asta Achievers is the best coaching center to get desirable scores in the IELTS exam as well as to improve communication skills.
To connect our expert team.
Please visit our website - www.astaachiever.com
[email protected], [email protected]