Comprehensive Online NCLEX Exam in Gurgaon
Learn with Asta Achievers to clear your NCLEX Exam. Think like a nurse and be ready to pass your exam with our experts. Asta Achievers has a specially designed program, which helps you to pass the NCLEX. Unlike other preparation programs, our content is prepared by experts, who have great experience in the simple nursing nclex.
Asta Achievers has an expert team with great experience. We will make you skilled and provide you with guidance. In Addition, many other programs help you to become a better test-taker. Our team has a goal to help you pass the NCLEX by becoming a Registered Nurse. Our team's prime approach is to transform your career, and create success for you.
NCLEX Practice Questions: By Asta Achievers
Asta Achievers is one of the best institute for NCLEX coaching in Gurgoan. We have experts who will help you to clear your exam in a single attempt. National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) is a nationwide examination for the licensing of nurses in Canada, The United States, Australia since 2015, 1982 and 2020 respectively. We have recently Updated Next Generation NCLEX project course for nurses who wants to work as a Registered Nurse.
A new and improved NCLEX exam is coming. This exam has recently updated. Newly updated version of this exam helps nurses to think when critically when providing care and make the right decision while providing care. Next generation NCLEX is about protecting the public and will provide best care to public. Our team has main focus on updated exam and also modified the coaching pattern according to this exam. Now this exam has covered several phases of research part. For instance, we are now focusing on to develop clinical judgement measurement model. This special research section has started in July 2017. There are various candidates will be who will be making valuable contributions to the future development of New Generation NCLEX examinations, which will definitely helps in enhancement of the nursing profession.
This special Research section will be given to select candidates taking the NCLEX and will take approximately 30 minutes to complete. However, this section will not count as part of the NCLEX score. This exam will start with introductory screen, which indicates the special research section. Such as if any candidate exam ended with question 120, the first question on the special Research section will be numbered 121. Besides, the consecutive numbering, those questions wile have no impact on NCLEX score or results. This research part will assess your critical thinking level. Candidates may take the entire allotted five hours to the exam. All questions on the NCLEX examination and special research section are confidential. We have a planned module for this examination, which will help you to clear your exam.
Asta Achievers Team Goal: –
- Think like a future Nurse, not a task achiever.
- Multidisciplinary approach to crack your exam
- Apply real-life nursing situations.
Are you ready to pass your exam with Asta Achievers?
- Our instructors are here to help prepare you for your great career as a Registered Nurse. Asta Achievers helping thousands of aspiring nurses to pass the NCLEX. Asta achievers, have decades of experience and are passionate about NCLEX program.
Classroom And Online Learning Options Available
- We have one-on-one tutoring, in-person classes or virtual sessions.
- To clear this exam has various options. Besides, Asta team has a unique approach, and different strategies to clear this exam. We (Asta Achieves) have a experts guide which helps you to clears your basic fundamental concepts and practical, hospital-based concepts (Knowledge).
- Learn basic practical skills with our experts.
- We have individual approach, and we are dedicated to each student and helps to build their career.
- Asta Achieves has interactive and personalized teaching methods.
NCLEX Exam : –
In Canada each state has its health regulating councils to ensure the skills and knowledge of nurses, who wish to work in their state. Moreover, this license exam ensures the safety of public health protection. This examination is provided in a computerized adaptive testing format.
We (Asta Achievers) guide nurses under the guidance of well experienced and professional trainers.The well qualified tutors will help the students to develop skills needed to pass the examination. In addition to this, the faculty members of Asta Achievers have developed intensive model study materials which is mainly related to NCLEX – RN examination.
The new version of the exam will launch on April 1, 2023. The new version will increase the complexity of the exam with an increased focus on caring for more critical ill patients.
Apart from that, newly version approach of exam is related to patient care which will enhance and improve the public health care.
In Asta Achieves, we have also updated our NCLEX version according to new update which will fulfill the requirement of the future Nurse. Our updated material is based on patient care and based on how we can provide care to patient in different hospital set-up.
How many questions are on the newer NCLEX 2023?
- Each Candidate will receive a minimum of 85 and a maximum of 150 questions on the exam; however, out of 150 questions, firstly you go through 15 pretest questions on the exam that are not scored. After these questions, you will get 70-135 questions that are actually scored on the Next Generation NCLEX exam.
How long it will take according to new update?
- According to newly update candidates will get allotted five hours to complete the NCLEX.
How can you get a good score in Next Generation 2023 NCLEX with Asta Achievers?
- The NCLEX 2023 format has changed. Books and practical knowledge is good source of study. However, study with (Asta Achievers) to clear your exam in a single attempt with latest question style wise help to work among those countries who accept NCLEX Exam.
We suggest you this changing format, which will help to focus test on critical thinking skills of a Nurse. There are many online resources available to students preparing for the Next Generation 2023 NCLEX exam. Further, our team helps you to teach those skills and nearly every aspect of life and part of the nursing process.
Prepare in Advance with Asta Achievers: –
- It is very crucial step for any student to start your course because preparation takes time. This time you need excellent score to clear your NCLEX exam. (700)
FAQs for International Nurses:
What is the format of the NCLEX-RN Exam?
- The NCLEX – RN is a computerized selective exam. Questions are asked based on how you answered the previous question. These questions are based on the difficulty of the previous questions, not on how many questions you answer correctly. It is a fail/pass examination. This exam will stop when you have answered half of the questions correctly.
- Do I need to pass the NCLEX-RN to work in the U.S.A.?
- Yes, every internationally educated registered nurse must have to pass NCLEX-RN to be eligible to work as a nurse in the United States applicable to NRBs of the US, Canada and Australia.
When can I take the NCLEX?
- In NCLEX exam there are no set test dates.
Is NCLEX changing in 2023?
- Yes, this had announced in late -August 2019 by the National council of State Boards of Nursing NCSBN that NCLEX will be undergoing format changes and will update the exam pattern. It will be released in 2023
Is the next generation NCLEX harder?
- The new generation NCLEX means a better evaluation of nurses and this exam will be related to real critical situation in hospital setting that meant you will have to ready to face, in-depth questions.