Personality Development Course in Gurgaon
ASTA ACHIEVERS is a top leading academy that helps thousands of participants to groom their personality. Our classes in Gurgaon provide students such personality skills that help them to make their career.
Do you consider yourself, shy, inhibited or insecure! Our personality Development course will help overcome these traits by showing you how to bring out the best within yourself. Best of all, when you learn to believe in your abilities .you will be more confident to achieve more than you initially thought you could. And this will help you enjoy life to the fullest!
Who this is for:
Professionals and other individuals who are seeking to build their self-confidence and improve their outlook in life.
Asta Achievers personality development program:
Asta Achievers academy Personality development program helps students to improve their personality and differentiate one from others. This course plays an important role in developing one’s manners, communication skills, in which one can think, feel and behave. moreover, such courses are not to the improvement of a single aspect of a person but it is about developing an entity or clusters of qualities that can help in presenting and achieving aims and goals in an appropriate manner.
Asta Achievers personality development methodology:
- We use integrated language teaching, that means 20% of the course is comprised of facilitator based discussions while 80% is dedicated to an interactive learning experience through:
- Confidence-building sessions
- Image –enhancement sessions
- Proper demeanor exercises
What you will learn(Asta Achievers academy):
- You will explore who you are
- You will learn how your personality and learning styles can affect your career choices
- We will discover your interests , values, skills and aptitudes
- Become more persuasive and influential
- Understand and appreciate the differences in other people
- Have smoother , more satisfying relationships with everyone around you
- Improve and deepen your persona , romantic and social relationships
- Improve your relationships and group dynamics
- Understand other people
- Learn more about yourself, your motivations , strengths and weaknesses
- Understand why you do the things you do
Asta Achievers academy personality development program tips:
- Providing proper techniques and guidelines focus on creating a new you in you! Personality development means developing traits and a set of characteristics that help to enhance the overall personality of an individual. According to us, personality development is not just gaining proficiency over the English language or good dressing sense, it is an all round development of an individual.
- While improving someone’s personality, there needs to be focused on multiple characteristics. some tips for developing attributes and typical characteristics that enhance a person overall personality are as follows;
Tips for personality development (Asta Achievers):
1. Dress smart- it speaks louder than words. Should not be too loose or tight or shiny. And sometimes it depends on the profession as well EX. For those in the fashion industry, one can be dressed in casuals as well.
2. Pose- Do not bend your back. And don’t sit in blocking pose (leg on leg).
3. Shake hands- Do not shake hands too loosely as it shows that you are under confident or too tightly as it reveals overconfidence.
4. Body language- physical appearance leaves a good impact on people. Your body language has to be confident. Don’t be nervous. If you are, it will pull down your confidence, and won’t help you answer appropriately.
5. Behavior-Do not get defensive or look offended when asked a question. If you get defensive it shows you are getting scared and you are losing the chance to get the job.
6. A Sense of humor- a sense of humor has to be good to understand people and positive thinking.
7. Honesty- Honesty is the best policy. If you lie to the interviewer you will be caught as they will ask more questions which you won’t be able to answer. So if you don’t know any question then uses the magic words. Say sorry, and assure them you’ll get back to them.
8. Be there – when you go for the interview or exam, stay focused. Don’t allow distractions to make you nervous.
9. Confident- Stay balanced – do not display the tension you’re feeling within. Take the moments in your stride.
10. Unrealistic wishful thinking- Check yourself from wishful thinking. Be realistic about the job or company. Over-thinking only brings your hopes down faster.
11. Eye Contact- Do not make eye contact for more than 5-10 seconds continuously as it’s rude. Do not look down during the interview. You can smile and laugh appropriately.
12. Close on a good note; make an interviewer/friend feel that you were extremely happy to see that person. And say it was a great/pleasure meeting you.
13. Do not be afraid to take up some space – Taking up space by for example sitting or standing with your legs apart a bit signals self-confidence and that you are comfortable in your own skin.
14. Relax your shoulders – When you feel tense it easily winds up as tension in your shoulders. They might move up and forward a bit. Try to relax. Try to loosen up by shaking the shoulders a bit and move them back slightly.
15. Nod once in a while to signal that you are listening. But don’t overdo it and peck like Woody Woodpecker.
16. Do not slouch; sit up straight – but in a relaxed way, not in a too tense manner.
17. Do not touch your face – it might make you seem nervous and can be distracting for the listeners or the people in the conversation.
18. Lower your drink. Do not hold your drink in front of your chest. In fact, do not hold anything in front of your heart as it will make you seem guarded and distant. Lower it and hold it beside your leg instead.
19. Do not stand too close –one of the things we learned from Seinfeld is that everybody gets weirder out by a close-talker. Let people have their personal space, don’t invade it.
20. You can change your body language but like all new habits it take a while. Especially things like keeping your head up might take time to correct if you have spent thousands of days looking at your feet. And if you try and change to many things at once it might become confusing and feel overwhelming.
Asta Achievers academy dining etiquettes and social grace:
Proper manners are usually taught in childhood, but over the years, you may have picked up certain habits that go against the grain. It’s nothing to be ashamed of – everyone experiences this. What’s important is that these manners can be re-established at any time. Our Social Graces and Dining Etiquette course aims to do just that
Who this is for:
Professionals, students, and other individuals who want to take a refresher course or improve on their social graces
What you will learn(Asta Achievers):
- How to impressively engage in any social situation.
- The how-to’s in greetings, dressing appropriately, conversing, socializing and dining-out in the company of the family, friends, or anyone you want to impress.
- How to properly speak and write according to the situation.
The ability to become a more confident achiever, self-improvement.
Asta Achievers methodology:
We use integrated language Teaching. This means 30% of the course comprised of facilitator based discussion while 70% is dedicated to an interactive learning experience.
"Thank you Asta team! Finally, I got the score that I want. Asta helped me a lot to achieve this dream score, without their course I would not know my weaknesses, particularly in writing. They are really reliable and give professional feedback immediately."
( Germany Visa )